(March 2014 to present)
(July 2011 to present)
(2006 to end of public updates 2013)
|TLS Protocols||TLSv1.2 (default)|
TLS v1.1 (JDK 6 update 111 and above)
|JSSE Ciphers:||Ciphers in JDK 8||Ciphers in JDK 7||Ciphers in JDK 6|
|Reference:||JDK 8 JSSE||JDK 7 JSSE||JDK 6 JSSE|
|Java Cryptography Extension, Unlimited Strength (explained later)||JCE for JDK 8||JCE for JDK 7||JCE for JDK 6|
Friday, February 8, 2019
Oracle Customer Care and Billing 2.6 is deployed on WebLogic 12c. Weblogic 12c uses JDK 1.8, which uses TLS1.2 for Transport Level Security.
If the IWS services are used by composites running on SOA11g (220.127.116.11/18.104.22.168), if we use the JDK from Oracle Download Archives, we will get an SSL Handshake Exception.
The JSK1.6 does not support TLS 1.2 unless we use the upgrade JDK to 1.7 or
The following chart depicts the protocols and algorithms supported in each JDK version:
JDK 1.6 update 211 can be downloaded from https://support.oracle.com patch # 28414647
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
SOA Suite 12c has a new component: Oracle Enterprise Scheduler Service (ESS). ESS provides the ability to run different job types distributed across the nodes in an Oracle WebLogic Server cluster. Oracle Enterprise Scheduler runs these jobs securely, with high availability and scalability, with load balancing and provides monitoring and management through Fusion Middleware Control. ESS was available as part of the Fusion Applications product offering. Now it is available in SOA Suite 12c. In this blog, I will demonstrate how to use a new Oracle extension, “Schedule Job”, in JDeveloper 12c to submit an ESS job request from a BPEL process.
Set up a scheduled job in Enterprise Scheduler Service
- Create a SOA composite with a simple synchronous BPEL process, HelloFromMindTelligent.
- Deploy HelloFromMindTelligent to SOA using Enterprise Manager.
- Logon to Fusion Middleware Enterprise Manager.
- Go to Scheduling Services -> ESSAPP -> Job Metadata -> Job Definitions. This takes you to the Job Definitions page.
- Click the “Create” button, this takes you to Create Job Definition page. Enter:
Display Name: HelloFromMindTelligentJob
Job Type: SyncWebserviceJobType
- Select Web service
Secure the Oracle Enterprise Scheduler Web Service
The ESS job cannot be run as an anonymous user, you need to attach a WSM security policy to the ESS Web Service:
- In Fusion Middleware Enterprise Manager, go to Scheduling Services -> ESSAPP, right click, select “Web Services”.
- Open tab “WSM Policies” and click on “Attach/Detach”.
- In “Available Policies”, select “oracle/wss_username_token_service_policy”, click “Attach” button to attach the policy and then click on “Ok” to finish the policy attachment.
Create a SOA Composite to Submit a HelloFromHarvinderJOB
- Create a new SOA Application/Project with an asynchronous BPEL (2.0) process, InvokeSchedulerJobMindTelligent, in JDeveloper 12c.
- Create a SOA_MDS connection.
- In the BPEL process, add Schedule Job Activity.
- Open Schedule Job Activity
- Double click on Schedule Job Activity
- Choose HelloFromMindtelligentJob
- Set Start Time as current date time, and click OK.
- You may see this pop up message.
- Click “Yes” to continue. In the next several steps we will replace WSDL URL with concrete binding on the reference binding later to fix this.
- In EM, go to Scheduling Services -> Web Services.
- Click on link “SchedulerServiceImplPort”
- Click on link “WSDL Document SchedulerServiceImplPort”.
- It launches a new browser window displaying the ESSWebService wsdl. WSDL URL is in the browser address.
- Update EssService WSDL URL.
- You need to attach WSM security policy to EssService request.
- Add Security Policy: oracle/wss_username_token_client_policy.
- Setting up the credential store for policy framework is beyond the scope of this blog. However, please ensure that CSF Map with valid credentials is attached.
- After the composite is deployed, run the composite and check the Flow. A JOB ID is created
<requestId xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xsi:type="xsd:long">
- Go ESSAPP -> Job Requests -> Search Job Requests. Find Job 606. Job was executed successfully.
In this blog, we demonstrated how to set up a SOA web service ESS job and how to invoke ESS web service to submit a job request from BPEL process in SOA Suite 12c 22.214.171.124
Oracle Customer Care and Billing 2.6 is deployed on WebLogic 12c. Web l ogic 12c uses JDK 1.8, which uses TLS1.2 for Transport Level Sec...
Oracle Service Bus 11g 126.96.36.199 : How to export an OSB project from OSB console and import it in OEPEOracle Service Bus 11g 188.8.131.52 : How to export an OSB project from OSB console and import it in OEPE 1.) On the Right Hand Side pane, sel...
Authentication Schemes & how to configure one on Oracle Access Manager 184.108.40.206 (11g) Access to a resource or group of resources can b...
SOA Suite 12c has a new component: Oracle Enterprise Scheduler Service (ESS). ESS provides the ability to run different job types distribut...