To change the MDS configuration attributes of an application, take the following steps:
- Navigate to the application's home page by expanding the farm, then Application Deployments. Then, select an application.
The application's home page is displayed.
- From the Application Deployment menu, choose System MBean Browser.
The System MBean Browser page is displayed.
- Expand Application Defined MBeans, then oracle.adf.share.config, then Server: name, then Application: name, then ADFConfig, then ADFConfig, and ADFConfig.
- Select MDSAppConfig.
The Application Defined MBeans page is displayed, as shown in the following figure:
- To view or modify an attribute, select the attribute.
- The attribute page is displayed.
- If the attribute is not read-only, you can change the values. For example, for AutoPurgeTimeToLive, you can change the interval, by entering a new value in Value.
- Click Apply.
- Navigate up to ADFConfig (the parent of MDSAppConfig) and select it.
- In the Operations tab, click Save.
- Click Invoke.