- Using the Admin Console --> JMS Module--> Create a New Foreign Server
- Change the JNDI Initial Context Factory to oracle.jms.AQjmsInitial
- Provide the jndi datasource name in the JNDI Properties field, For Example datasource=jdbc/FDEV
- Create a New Connection Factory.As local JNDI name you can choose what you like. For Remote you have to choose one of these values. QueueConnectionFactory, TopicConnectionFactory, ConnectionFactory, XAQueueConnectionFactory, XATopicConnectionFactory or XAConnectionFactory
- Create A New Destination.As Local JNDI name you can choose any name but as Remote JNDI it needs to start with Queues or Topics after that add a / with the database queue or topic name.
For questions, comments and feedback please contact:
Harvinder Singh Saluja