OIM 126.96.36.199 Design Console Configuration
- On the machine where Oracle WebLogic Server is installed (the machine where Oracle Identity Manager Server is installed), create the
wlfullclient.jarfile as follows:
- Use the
cdcommand to move from your present working directory to the
- Ensure that JAVA_HOME is set, as in the following example:
To set this variable, right-click the My Computer icon and select Properties. The System Properties screen is displayed. Click the Advanced tab and click the Environment Variablesbutton. The Environment Variables screen is displayed. Ensure that the JAVA_HOME variable in the User Variables section is set to the path of the JDK directory installed on your machine.
After setting the JAVA_HOME variable, select the Path variable in the System Variables section on the same Environment Variables screen, and click Edit. The Edit System Variable dialog box is displayed. In the variable value field, enter the complete path to your JAVA_HOME, such as D:\oracle\<Middleware_Home>\jdk160_11, preceded by a semicolon (;). The semicolon is used as the delimiter for multiple paths entered in this field.
- After verifying the values, click OK.
- Use the
- At the DOS command prompt, type the following command:
java -jar <Middleware_Home>modules/com.bea.core.jarbuilder_188.8.131.52.jar
This command generates the
- Please refer to url http://oraclesoaandoim.blogspot.com/2013/12/creating-wlfullclientjar-for-jdk-16.html
- Copy the
wlfullclient.jarfile to the
<Oracle_IDM2>\designconsole\ext\directory on the machine where Design Console is configured.
- Ensure that the Administration Server and the Oracle Identity Manager Managed Server are started.
- Start the Design Console client by running the
xlclient.cmdexecutable script, which is available in the
- Log in to the Design Console with your Oracle Identity Manager user name xelsysadm and password.