Weblogic 10.3.6: Export data from a security provider
- Export all security data from all of the security providers in a security realm.
- Export specific data (for example, user and groups or roles) from a specific provider, as described in this topic.
- In the left pane, select Security Realms and then select the name of the realm you are configuring (for example, myrealm).
- Select the type of provider from which you want to export security data (for example, Authentication).
- Select the security provider from which you want to export security data.
6.Optionally, define a specific set of security data to be exported in the Export Constraints box.
7. Click Save.
Note: Once the data is exported from the security provider, it can be imported at any time.