To create the MindTelligent Community, complete the following steps:
- Go to Setup | Customize | Communities | All Communities | Manage Communities.
- Click on the New Community button.
- Enter Force MindTelligents for the community name.
- Enter Community for MindTelligent Clients and Partners for the Description field to describe the purpose of the community.
- The next step is to enter a URL for the community. This will equate to a subdirectory name underneath the domain prefix entered by you, when you enabled the communities and the Salesforce instance that you are running on. For this example, enter volunteers.
- Your screen should resemble the following screenshot: