- If you have not already done so, click Create to create a new session or click Edit to enter an existing session.
- Select Project Explorer, then select a project or folder in which to add the service account. The Project/Folder View page is displayed.
- From the Create Resource drop-down list, select Service Account to display the Create a New Service Account page
- In the Resource Name field, enter a unique name for this service account.
- In the Resource Description field, enter a description for the service account.
- Under Resource Type, do one of the following:
- To create a service account that provides the user names and passwords that it receives from incoming client requests, select Pass Through.
- To create a service account that provides a user name and password that you save with the service account configuration, select Static.
- To create a service account that maps the user name from one or more authenticated clients to user names and passwords that you specify, select Mapping.