Monday, June 1, 2015
Oracle® Identity and Access Manager:: Develop a Custom SOA Composite
Create a JDeveloper application for custom SOA composite by running the helper utility:
1. Set up the environment (for Linux machines)
2. Run the utility by executing following commands:
ant -f new_project.xml
3. Enter the JDeveloper application name (AssignRoleApprovalApp) when the following prompt is displayed:
Please enter application name
4. Enter the JDeveloper project name (AssignRoleApproval) when the following prompt is displayed:
Please enter project name
5. Enter the name of the ADF binding service (AssignRoleApprovalService) for the composite when the following prompt is displayed:
Please enter the service name for the composite. This needs to be unique across applications
The following screenshot (Figure 1) shows creation of AssignRoleApprovalApp.
Oracle Customer Care and Billing 2.6 is deployed on WebLogic 12c. Web l ogic 12c uses JDK 1.8, which uses TLS1.2 for Transport Level Sec...
Oracle Service Bus 11g 184.108.40.206 : How to export an OSB project from OSB console and import it in OEPEOracle Service Bus 11g 220.127.116.11 : How to export an OSB project from OSB console and import it in OEPE 1.) On the Right Hand Side pane, sel...
Authentication Schemes & how to configure one on Oracle Access Manager 18.104.22.168 (11g) Access to a resource or group of resources can b...
SOA Suite 12c has a new component: Oracle Enterprise Scheduler Service (ESS). ESS provides the ability to run different job types distribut...