Monday, June 1, 2015
Oracle® Identity and Access Manager:: Develop a Custom SOA Composite
Create a JDeveloper application for custom SOA composite by running the helper utility:
1. Set up the environment (for Linux machines)
2. Run the utility by executing following commands:
ant -f new_project.xml
3. Enter the JDeveloper application name (AssignRoleApprovalApp) when the following prompt is displayed:
Please enter application name
4. Enter the JDeveloper project name (AssignRoleApproval) when the following prompt is displayed:
Please enter project name
5. Enter the name of the ADF binding service (AssignRoleApprovalService) for the composite when the following prompt is displayed:
Please enter the service name for the composite. This needs to be unique across applications
The following screenshot (Figure 1) shows creation of AssignRoleApprovalApp.
This BLOG thread discusses on steps to install and configure Open AM 5.5 with Tomcat 8.0. Install Tomcat. You can always find the l...
Create uniform distributed queues in a system module When configuring uniform distributed queues , WebLogic Server uniformly cre...
Oracle Service Bus 11g 184.108.40.206 : How to export an OSB project from OSB console and import it in OEPEOracle Service Bus 11g 220.127.116.11 : How to export an OSB project from OSB console and import it in OEPE 1.) On the Right Hand Side pane, sel...
Oracle Web Services Manages (OWSM) is an integral component of the SOA Infrastructure in SOA Suite 11g. It provides a policy-based, complete...