Monday, June 1, 2015
Oracle® Identity and Access Manager:: Develop a Custom SOA Composite
Create a JDeveloper application for custom SOA composite by running the helper utility:
1. Set up the environment (for Linux machines)
2. Run the utility by executing following commands:
ant -f new_project.xml
3. Enter the JDeveloper application name (AssignRoleApprovalApp) when the following prompt is displayed:
Please enter application name
4. Enter the JDeveloper project name (AssignRoleApproval) when the following prompt is displayed:
Please enter project name
5. Enter the name of the ADF binding service (AssignRoleApprovalService) for the composite when the following prompt is displayed:
Please enter the service name for the composite. This needs to be unique across applications
The following screenshot (Figure 1) shows creation of AssignRoleApprovalApp.
SOA Suite 12c has a new component: Oracle Enterprise Scheduler Service (ESS). ESS provides the ability to run different job types distribut...
Create uniform distributed queues in a system module When configuring uniform distributed queues , WebLogic Server uniformly cre...
Oracle Service Bus 11g 126.96.36.199 : How to export an OSB project from OSB console and import it in OEPEOracle Service Bus 11g 188.8.131.52 : How to export an OSB project from OSB console and import it in OEPE 1.) On the Right Hand Side pane, sel...
Authentication Schemes & how to configure one on Oracle Access Manager 184.108.40.206 (11g) Access to a resource or group of resources can b...