Monday, June 1, 2015
Oracle® Identity and Access Manager:: Develop a Custom SOA Composite
Create a JDeveloper application for custom SOA composite by running the helper utility:
1. Set up the environment (for Linux machines)
2. Run the utility by executing following commands:
ant -f new_project.xml
3. Enter the JDeveloper application name (AssignRoleApprovalApp) when the following prompt is displayed:
Please enter application name
4. Enter the JDeveloper project name (AssignRoleApproval) when the following prompt is displayed:
Please enter project name
5. Enter the name of the ADF binding service (AssignRoleApprovalService) for the composite when the following prompt is displayed:
Please enter the service name for the composite. This needs to be unique across applications
The following screenshot (Figure 1) shows creation of AssignRoleApprovalApp.
The most efficient method of importing LDIF data is to take the OpenDJ server offline. Alternatively, you can schedule a task to import the ...
Oracle API Gateway 188.8.131.52 Virtualizing a Service in API Service Manager You can use the API Services tab in API Service Manager to vir...
In a recent IoT project, MindTelligent team ran into an issue with connecting the JPA (Session Facade Client) with Session Beans when deploy...
Oracle® Fusion Middleware OES-11g Release 2 (184.108.40.206.0) - Secure the XACML Authorization Web ServiceOracle® Fusion Middleware OES-11g Release 2 (220.127.116.11.0) - Secure the XACML Authorization Web Service Migrating From Database to XML F...