Monday, June 1, 2015
Oracle® Identity and Access Manager:: Develop a Custom SOA Composite
Create a JDeveloper application for custom SOA composite by running the helper utility:
1. Set up the environment (for Linux machines)
2. Run the utility by executing following commands:
ant -f new_project.xml
3. Enter the JDeveloper application name (AssignRoleApprovalApp) when the following prompt is displayed:
Please enter application name
4. Enter the JDeveloper project name (AssignRoleApproval) when the following prompt is displayed:
Please enter project name
5. Enter the name of the ADF binding service (AssignRoleApprovalService) for the composite when the following prompt is displayed:
Please enter the service name for the composite. This needs to be unique across applications
The following screenshot (Figure 1) shows creation of AssignRoleApprovalApp.
When a project is created, you can choose to initialize the project with one project Git repository for the project. A Maven repository is a...
Oracle API Gateway 126.96.36.199 Virtualizing a Service in API Service Manager You can use the API Services tab in API Service Manager to vir...
In a recent IoT project, MindTelligent team ran into an issue with connecting the JPA (Session Facade Client) with Session Beans when deploy...
Oracle® Fusion Middleware OES-11g Release 2 (188.8.131.52.0) - Secure the XACML Authorization Web ServiceOracle® Fusion Middleware OES-11g Release 2 (184.108.40.206.0) - Secure the XACML Authorization Web Service Migrating From Database to XML F...