- OAM Agents
- OAM11g Webgates
- OAM10g Webgates
- OSSO Agents
- mod_osso Agent
- Access Gates
- Custom WebGates created using OAM software Development Kit.
- IDMDomainAgent – IDM Domain Agent provides single sign-on
functionality for IDM Administration Console. This agent is create by default during the installation process of OAM.
- Registering Agents using Administration Console.
- Registering Agents using command line using Remote Registration Tool.
Registering 11g/10g Webgates using Administration Console
To Create OAM Agents (10g/11g WebGate) using OAM Administration Console
- Login to OAM Administration Console and select System Configuration.
- In the Welcome screen, Select appropriate OAM Agent (11g WebGates or 10g WebGates) and click on Create button from tool bar .
- Choose to create a "New OAM 10g Webgate" or "New OAM 1g Webgate"
- Enter the WebGate Name: DevWebGateforEBS.
- Name: This is identifying name of WebGate Agent
- Agent Base URL: is hostname and port of computer on which Web Server for which this agent is installed. Port number is optional.
- Click on Apply to save the information and view the confirmation message.
For questions, comments and feedback please contact:
Harvinder Singh Saluja