Overview of the Persistent StoreThe persistent store provides a built-in, high-performance storage solution for WebLogic Server subsystems and services that require persistence. For example, it can store persistent JMS messages or temporarily store messages sent using the Store-and-Forward feature. The persistent store supports persistence to a file-based store or to a JDBC-enabled database.
Create Persistent Store (Creating a JDBC Store)
- Create a JDBC data source or multi data source to interface with the JDBC store.
- Create a JDBC store and associate it with the JDBC data source or multi data source.
- It is highly recommended that you configure the Prefix option to a unique value for each configured JDBC store table.
- Associate the JDBC store with the subsystem(s) that will be using it, such as:
- For JMS servers, select the JDBC store on the General Configuration page.
Enter the Name, Target, Data Source and Prefix Name as shown below
On pressing OK button, a persistence store is created.
Delete persistent stores
To delete a persistent store:
- If you have not already done so, in the Change Center of the Administration Console, click Lock & Edit
- In the left pane of the console, expand Services and select Persistent Stores.
- On the Summary of Persistent Stores page, select the persistent store that you want to delete.
- Click Delete and confirm the deletion.
- To activate these changes, in the Change Center of the Administration Console, click Activate Changes.
Not all changes take effect immediately—some require a restart
On success delete, you should see the following message